Monday, December 05, 2005

W@l@nh1y@n6 JLPT yan!

WheWWww!

To all those who took the JLPT, o-tsukaresama deshita!!! I really hope we all pass!

I'm really hoping my guesses were right. The Level 2 exam was hard. After each part, I didn't feel any confidence at all!

The hardest part for me was the dokai/bunpou. I was still working on my paragraphs when I glanced at my watch and found out 30 mins na lang!!! I hurriedly turned my questionnaire to the grammar part and answered furiously. In my haste, I couldn't figure out which of the two answers left (I could usually eliminate 2 incorrect answers agad) was the right one. So hindi na ako sure sa bunpou, hindi pa ako sure sa dokai! wow!

But I promised myself that I'll upgrade my Nihongo skills starting this year, not just to pass some test, but to effectively communicate with my Japanese colleagues. The Nihongo no Benkyou does not stop here. Classmates, see you on Wednesday morning!

2 comments:

Mrs P said...

tell me about it! it was hard!!!

お疲れ様です!

D said...

Goodluck, Ruther and Nette! I'm sure you both did well:)