Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Tagged by Nette

20 random facts about me

  1. i actually got my first name from Rustico & Teresita, the names of my parents, with an 'H' lang in the middle.
  2. haven't gone out with my high school friends since high school! although i communicate with them regularly thru our e-group, plus most of them are abroad anyways!
  3. my current job is my first - and i was the youngest from our batch! (just 20 y/o when i got accepted)
  4. took up chemical engineering in college coz i had great marks in high school chem. if not, i would have taken literature - but my writing sucks! plus i have an affinity with numbers so engineering pa rin...
  5. my favorite friend is chandler - although my friends tell me i'm a ross
  6. didn't like vegetables until i lived by myself
  7. would very much like to visit Italy, specifically Florence, Venice, Milan and Rome
  8. i'm a DVD collector - as of last count, i have over 800 discs (some more original than others, hehehe) and avid movie-goer (kelan ba magiging 100 yen na lang ang movie ticket sa Japan?!)
  9. i love wearing business suits - most especially with power ties
  10. was sad when lucas finished his last star wars movie
  11. i love reading trivia - books, articles, whatever
  12. avid beatles fan
  13. i like listening to the morning show with chico and delamar, esp the hilarious top10 entries
  14. i would love to be proficient in Nihongo, French and Spanish!
  15. my favorite food include but not limited to: country-style chicken (with gravy), beef tacos and nachos, pork barbecue, tonkotsu ramen, broasted chicken, pinoy beefsteak, milkfish cutlets in garlic and vinegar, garlic fried rice, sizzling sisig and green mango & bagoong.
  16. i'd like it very much to live in Tagaytay, overlooking the Taal volcano.
  17. i also collect Transformers Alternators (US)/Binaltech (JP) since I didn't have any while growing up
  18. i wish i could learn to play the drums and also the bass extensively
  19. for a middle-class salaryman like me, I would like to own a Mazda RX-8, preferably red or black...
  20. secretly playing the lotto in the event of hitting the big time!

1 comment:

Mrs P said...

hahaha! u are sooo like ross! :P

and wow, i didnt know we have those 2 common interests- italy and literature but (also) my writing sucks and im good in math too. hehehehe! kapal ko. :)

thanks for answering the tag ruthie.