Friday, June 08, 2007

Cutting people out

I have a question. Well, more of a pondering, really.

Is it really hard to separate the personal from the professional?

I had an unfortunate encounter at work - I had to tell somebody off. It wasn't really supposed to be a big deal. I mean, for me, this person is really ok, and I thought we had a close enough relationship even outside of work. I don't remember shouting. I do remember telling this person again and again what the right thing to do was. I may have overreacted. I think I overreacted. But I said I was sorry. And I really meant my apology.

I know I don't have a say when people decide to cut me out their life...
I truly hope I don't get the boot.

Argh! Ayaw ko na dito! (I don't like it here anymore!)

Sana this person will take back what he/she said. It really really hurt.

=(

No comments: