Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I love my new watch!



I love my new watch!
'Bought a Fossil watch over the weekend. They have these really cool models that I so wanted to buy. But I only have the money for 1. I really liked the scrolling watch, too, with chinese characters indicating the seconds. Alas... maybe next time.


Anyways, this is my first choice, the Bigtic Kaleido AM3741. It's set on a leather bracelet, thicker than normal. For a change, I'm veering away from the steel bracelets. They had black, brown and another somewhere in between. I chose the last one. It's backlight changes from green to blue with a flick of the upper button, which matches most of my clothes anyway. It doesn't really have many bells and whistles aside from that. But it looks cool as hell!


I'm slowly turning into a Fossil fan. Their watches are trendy but aren't that expensive. Thumbs up! Gladly talk about it to those who care to listen. ;)



No comments: