Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Happy Birthday, Ethan!

I can't believe my 2nd son, Ethan, will be two this weekend. He's developed so well and I'm so proud of him and his kuya. He can carry a tune already (while watching Blue's Clues or their favorite nursery rhymes CD) and he's so cute while he tried to dance while singing. He can really bring a smile to my face even if I'm down.

I'm really feel like I'm getting old. It's not just the getting old part, rather, the feeling of not being able to accomplish things I should already have at 30. Yup, I'm already 30. Can't believe that the lifting of Martial Law, the first (and dapat last) People Power revolution, College Life have already passed me by. It's been 10 years since I graduated! Can't believe I've been stuck here in J*P*I for that long.

It's not that I haven't tried looking for other jobs. It's just, comparing the amount of work, time I have to spend commuting, versus the current kinda still swings JPI's way. The most I could do is break even, but alas, I feel I will earn the same but work soooo much harder.

I really have to start that Canada thing. Sad to say, I could never fulfill all my dreams here in the Philippines. So that I could give Ethan and Nikki the best birthday gifts ever. Security with Love.

2 comments:

Mrs P said...

You're only 30? JOKE! :)

Good luck with the Canada thing and Happy birthday to Ethan! :>

D said...

same pala name ng babies nyo ni eping :)

oo nga, you're only 30??!!! parang few years ago, 30 ka na ah.. 30 ka pa rin 'til now? hehehe!!!

remember before sabay pa tayo nina butch nagpa-interview for a job here in the states supposedly pero you said you're planning to go to canada.. it's been a while.. tuloy mo na po and goodluck!!